NutriGlow Natural’s Organic Neem Anti-Bacterial Rinse Free Hand Rub/Sanitizer is a gel or liquid which contains antimicrobial agents that decrease the number of micro-organisms present on your hands.
Benefits of Using Neem Hand Rub/Sanitizer –
- Free Radical Fighting Agent
- Anti-Bacterial Disinfect Alcohol IP System
- Helps to Boost Immune System of your skin.
- Protect your skin from viruses, bacteria and germs adroitly.
Key Ingredients of Organic Neem Hand Rub/Sanitizer –
- Alcohol IP (Isopropyle Alcohol)
- Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate
- Coco Amido Propyl Betain
- Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Ethanol-amide.
- Tulsi, Neem and Sodium Extracts EDTA.
- Phanoxy Ethanol, Color – Apple Green and Purified Water
Some Related Queries –
Question: Since there are lot of queries asking the percentage of alcohol used in the sanitizer, we have input the percentage composition in the front label.
Answer: 70% V/V [It means 70 ml alcohol has mixed in 100 ml of the gel.
Question: Whatever it has be used with water or without water.
Answer: It has used without water; hence it’s called Hand Rub.7
How to Use –
- Take a coin size drop on your palm and rub your hands briskly until dry.
Facts & Instructions –
- ISO Certified
- Not Tested on Animals.
- Paraben Free, Sulphate Free!!
- 100% Natural Extracts Included.
- Qualified Manufacturing Professionals